Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thank You Cards for Teachers

We have had some wonderful teachers over the years. No expression of grattitude seems sufficient. But we attempted to express appreciation with these home-made cards at the end of the year.
It's just a free font I found on the internet. I looked for something hollow so the kids could color in the letters. I was pleasantly surprised when they colored around the letters too, all with their own designs. Such creative kids I have! Next for the inside we added hand prints as flowers. I hand painted stems and leaves. Then I added the message, "You helped me grow so well." Each child signed his or her own name. The cards dried over night and voila!
This project was simple and fun, just how I like it! Feel free to ask questions or give suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment